1963 300 Pacesetter - Ready for the Memorial Day parade. I decided to post it here.

FWD Look Fan

Reaction score
So, my 1963 300 is neither a Forward Look nor a Slab Side ride based on the forum's categories.
This has been discussed here previously, so there is no need to rehash all that.
I wanted to post a picture of my 300 before heading out this morning to drive veterans' widows in our Memorial Day parade.
I decided to post the picture here in the FL forum as I feel it is more FL than "slabby."

(I watched the temperature gauge pin itself near the end of the route, but the car didn't boil over. Phew!)
Memorial-Day-2024.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking car —- beautiful for a parade….

Glad you got your parade in today in upstate New York….

Here in Long Island, it poured all day…. I was supposed to be in a Memorial Day Parade —- but I blew it off…..

Nice looking car —- beautiful for a parade….

Glad you got your parade in today in upstate New York….

Here in Long Island, it poured all day…. I was supposed to be in a Memorial Day Parade —- but I blew it off…..
We were very lucky. The sun actually came out and the marching veterans were grateful to rest for a while where a shade tree sheltered the road. (Me, watching the temp gauge while stopped in the sun!)
It's pouring here now. Good for the grass, as it was getting brown from our 80+ degree week.

Back