For Sale 1965 Chrysler 300 Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks so absolutely awful to me with the factory wheelcovers and blackwall tires. Like an olive on top of a cherry milkshake.

Time for a joke:
2 knuckleheads bought a new stationwagon, took it home and peeled all the woodgrain off in the driveway. After they finished, 1 of them looked at the other and said ' I think it actually looked better while it was still in the crate'.

It's a beautiful car, but for 29 grand he needs to show some underhood and chassis shots. The trunk would be nice too.

Awful lot of pitting in the interior bits, faded/cracked dashpad, cracked steering wheel, and those kickpanels look like spray-can white. There's a screw visible in the doorpanel, and can't see the rest. I'd bet $10 the doorpanels are ruffled and warped along the bottom and more screws there. Convertible interiors lead tougher lives, but none of this is acceptable for a $29k car. I have a hunch this car shows a lot of flaws in person. I also bet $10 that the underhood has spraycan black somewhere too.

But the bumpers look really nice and the body seems to line up well. Probably was a minimal-rust car?

upload_2017-7-27_18-42-50.png

Last edited:
Awful lot of pitting in the interior bits, faded/cracked dashpad, cracked steering wheel, and those kickpanels look like spray-can white. There's a screw visible in the doorpanel, and can't see the rest. I'd bet $10 the doorpanels are ruffled and warped along the bottom and more screws there. Convertible interiors lead tougher lives, but none of this is acceptable for a $29k car. I have a hunch this car shows a lot of flaws in person. I also bet $10 that the underhood has spraycan black somewhere too.

But the bumpers look really nice and the body seems to line up well. Probably was a minimal-rust car?

View attachment 135833
The Ideal Praise-to-Criticism Ratio
:lol:

If you're thinking my praise-to-criticism is too low, wait until you read the description of one of my cars if I ever get around to sell one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back