SOLD 1967 440 New Yorker 2dr Survivor $7500 US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charger Dana

Reaction score
Contact seller
$9,500 CDN/$7500 US$: Survivor 440 1967 New Yorker 2 dr
Photo Bucket Link below

This 1967 Chrysler New Yorker is a true survivor car- no repaint, no body work, no accidents, always stored indoors since new. The car was either never winter driven, or rarely winter driven, as there is absolutely no body rust perforation on the entire car. Car was driven from 1967 until about 1985-86 then parked in a garage.

This car is located in the Saskatoon, Saskatchewan area. For interested Americans/Ontarians, Saskatchewan is north of Montana/North Dakota. It’s very dry in the summer, and cold in the winter, below -30F. Since it’s so cold, in the days this car was regularly on the road, there was limited salt on the roads (too cold!) and no humidity to speak of.

The car was purchased new in Young, Saskatchewan March 16th, 1967 by the previous family that owned the car, as you can see by the original Certicard in the engine bay. I am the first owner after the original family. 63,800 original miles. BUILD SHEET, Documentation, original owner’s manual, VIN and fender tag all here!

MOTOR
The original 440 (with rare, 1967 only, 915 closed chamber pre-smog heads). The engine has original wires, alternator, distributor, carburetor, belts. Spark plugs have been replaced, carb has been rebuilt by a professional mechanic, this is a turn-key car: runs and drives as is, no issues. Save yourself an expensive and time consuming restoration with a rolling time-capsule of a car.

TRANSMISSION:
Original 727 Torqueflight transmission shifts beautifully.

GLASS
Glass is original and absolutely mint, for 50 years old. No unsightly cracks or even windshield scrapper marks.

ROOF
The roof is also completely rust-free due to no annoying vinyl top. The fender skirts are currently on the car but not in the pictures.

RIMS
All five original rims and hubcaps, including the full size spare which looks original too.

JACK
Original jack and parts are all in in trunk.

BRAKES
Hydraulic system has all been replaced, all recently serviced and in excellent working condition. 11" brakes all around.

TRIM
Complete and mint original, virtually no sun damage.

BODY
As stated above, all steel is original, unrepaired (no accidents, no bondo, no repaint, no touch-ups). Original manufacturing grease pencil markings can been seen in the photos.

EXHAUST
Exhaust is original, no holes or leaks.

INTERIOR
*Full POWER GROUP: Power Antenna, Steering, Brakes, 6-way Front Bench Seat, Windows (ALL WORKING!),
*Factory dual block heaters.
*Front and Rear AM Radio
*Has rear seat heat, but it was blocked off before I owned it.
*No cracks in dash pad, seats in mint shape, dash in impeccable shape.

FUEL SYSTEM:
Completely flushed and cleaned.

This car is a true museum piece. Babied throughout its entire life you would be hard pressed to find any better survivor car. Car shows, cruising, long summer drives, this car will not disappoint. Other than put in gas, you can drive and enjoy!

ADDITIONAL PICTURES are available on photobucket, please see the link below.
67 New Yorker 440 by dgweeks12

No trades, no low ball offers, no paypal.

Car can be seen outside the Prairieland exhibition Draggins Car show April 14 and 15, 2017 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. (NOTE: due to inclement weather I didn’t bring the car out. Can be seen in the Saskatoon area by appointment).

For out of town or out of country buyers delivery can be arranged. I will happily take this car on one last road trip! I will drive it to you!
Call or text:
306-380-9611

Email: fast383@shaw.ca

IMG_6775_zps6epbhllk.jpg

IMG_5902_zpsfkqhsroo.JPG

IMG_5873_zpsalinchko.JPG

IMG_5903_zpsd6akempz.JPG

IMG_5907_zps8carunmb.JPG

D-D-D-DAMN! Stunning looking car. Good luck with the sale!

I like how he had to tell Ontarians the local climate... "we expect Americans AND people from Ontario not to know anything about foreign countries", lol.

Fair enough- I cut a corner and posted basically the same text to Kijiji and to FCBO. However, as I lived and worked AND commuted in the Toronto area for seven years I DO know of what I speak! I was horrified at how much salt is used in SW Ontario- there are almost no old cars on the road (well, in the Prairies we call an old car roughly 30 yrs+. In Ontario it would be - what? Maybe 5 yrs+?). Granted Thunder Bay is closer to the Prairies, so I am talking in the true rust belt. My own 67 Charger came from the dry area of Washington and it also had zero rust perforation, all original sheet metal there too. Dents, yes, rust, no.

Fair enough- I cut a corner and posted basically the same text to Kijiji and to FCBO. However, as I lived and worked AND commuted in the Toronto area for seven years I DO know of what I speak! I was horrified at how much salt is used in SW Ontario- there are almost no old cars on the road (well, in the Prairies we call an old car roughly 30 yrs+. In Ontario it would be - what? Maybe 5 yrs+?). Granted Thunder Bay is closer to the Prairies, so I am talking in the true rust belt. My own 67 Charger came from the dry area of Washington and it also had zero rust perforation, all original sheet metal there too. Dents, yes, rust, no.

Trust me friend, I didn't mean anything by it... it just struck me as funny. Good luck w/your sale.

When I lived in AZ and I'd tell people about going to Canada (which pre 9/11 was like going to Ohio with pretty money), they'd act like I led an expedition to the north pole. It's all perspective!

Here in Alberta we don't use salt in the winter and the climate is nice and dry, is funny most of my friends in Germany think that all cars from CANADA must be rusty and they would buy a California car over an Alberta or Saskatchewan car California is getting a lots more Rain than Alberta.
I like to buy Alberta cars because there most of the time in because there in better shape and cheaper.

Hey thanks!! It was amazingly taken care of but I just don't have proper storage facilities for it anymore. It's someone else's turn now. I doubt i'll own another that mint and original again! Sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back