For Sale 1967 Chrysler Newport

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJS

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine. Sort of a depressing looking bend in the front bumper, original console is missing, pissrr of a crease in the rear... BUT solid and running. Could be a nice ride!
Awesome 1967 Chrysler Newport
00m0m_15vkH4FUJ8u_1200x900.jpg

00a0a_7q7VpnXmTkm_1200x900.jpg

00n0n_kDRiBmoTt45_1200x900.jpg

00k0k_bD0O3MWLOeT_1200x900.jpg

I love that car and from experience it's priced about right.
Add or deduct (your choice) ~800 bucks for that front bumper.

I love that car and from experience it's priced about right.
Add or deduct (your choice) ~800 bucks for that front bumper.
I wouldn't bat an eye if he agreed to 4. In fact, if my Monaco wasn't on a trailer right now...can't win em all.

Not bad at all. Same color as the Newport Custom we had that year. Always liked the front turn signals hidden in the grille.

If the designers were trying to make the car look big and heavy, they succeeded. Beautiful.

I wonder how many people have said 'that's a nice Chryosler'...
01212_66WSO38sh5d_1200x900.jpg

Hi, I actually bought this car Friday. First vintage Mopar. Had a 66 Fairlane street/strip car since 1995. It's a little rowdy for cruising too much. Picked this thing up because it's so complete and I've been looking for something big and odd. Starts/stops/drives perfectly. Nothing missing except the console so far. Chunked a hubcap Saturday morning that got crunched so I need to locate a replacement or straighten it out. Planning on driving it as is for quite a while. Maybe straighten bumpers and body later or.....

Congrats! Keep us in the loop on your care, maintenance and experiences with it.

Hi, I actually bought this car Friday. First vintage Mopar. Had a 66 Fairlane street/strip car since 1995. It's a little rowdy for cruising too much. Picked this thing up because it's so complete and I've been looking for something big and odd. Starts/stops/drives perfectly. Nothing missing except the console so far. Chunked a hubcap Saturday morning that got crunched so I need to locate a replacement or straighten it out. Planning on driving it as is for quite a while. Maybe straighten bumpers and body later or.....
Nice one, man! So glad you snapped her up. As Matt says, Keep us up on how she's doing!

Thanks, all. I'm sure I'll be around to ask questions. Definitely not the stock caps but I do like the flippers.

I looked at that back in October, I know where you got that. Considered it then, but passed on it. Hope you got a decent deal on the car. It has a lot of potential. I have the correct console for that car. Are you out in Harrah?

I looked at that back in October, I know where you got that. Considered it then, but passed on it. Hope you got a decent deal on the car. It has a lot of potential. I have the correct console for that car. Are you out in Harrah?

Right on. Yea, I'm happy with the deal. I've driven it every day since Friday with no hiccups. I'm down in Norman. What are you asking for the console?

Good deal. Let me know when you have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back