1969-73 Plymouth Sport Suburban body side wood grain decals and headliner availability??

66l78rat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Are the wood grain decals and headliner panels available anywhere? I found a decent original driver but wood grain is very faded and headliner is gone. With those replaced, it would be a very decent driver but the cost of those 2 things might cause me to pass if they are even available. There are some nice wagons on this site and hoping for some input.

Headliners and dynoc are available for wagons. What year/model are we talking about? The headliners changed in 72 to cloth vs the perf board.

1969 Plymouth Sport Suburban with pewter/silver interior-thanks

I do appreciate the info!! Never heard the term dynoc before either. I have to educate myself on wagons real quick!

I think a quality vinyl wrap shop should be able to get you squared away with woodgrain that looks close to right for a reasonable price.

If you hold off on the headliner a few weeks I'll let you know how mine fits. I worked with REM to develop the 69 boards as what they initially sold was dimensionally correct for 70 and 71 only. Apparently they changed the bow spacing in 70.

Dynoc!
20231029_165318.jpg

Back