For Sale 1970 Chrysler 300 convertible roller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot more than $300 in parts.

Top frame, front disc brakes maybe, glass, stainless, what appears to be some pretty clean metal, rear axle. It's early so I sent a text, I'll call in a little while.

That's a lot more car than what's in my garage right now! Fenders with cornering lights, trim, roof, lots of good stuff. If it has a title, that's not a huge prospect to get the parts to finish it off and drive.

I need that car more than anyone for the floor, trunk pan, front stub, and vert frame for my other convertibles that need those parts to get them back on the road. I just had found a great donor body 2 door polara in Idaho for $500 rust free 71 and I think he sold it out from under me when I was going to overnight him the money today after we agreed to it last night. Now it is off craigslist and won't return my texts! So let me have this one guys I need it!!

I need that car more than anyone for the floor, trunk pan, front stub, and vert frame for my other convertibles that need those parts to get them back on the road. I just had found a great donor body 2 door polara in Idaho for $500 rust free 71 and I think he sold it out from under me when I was going to overnight him the money today after we agreed to it last night. Now it is off craigslist and won't return my texts! So let me have this one guys I need it!!

BUY IT, don't wait!

image.jpg

Nice set of road wheels on there......worth more than the rest of the car.

I have a call into him as he did not answer. So let's hope it is still there as I really really could use this. Plus I have my A12 getting restored in Detroit and I called my guy up there to see if he could go buy it in person for me and then they are coming down in a couple weeks with a trailer anyway to pick up a parts car from me so they could bring this down with them! Oh car gods please line up for me on this one!!

This one would go a long ways in getting my blue 69 polara 500 440 car back to life with that one piece pan and trunk pan and frame top and then the EV2 70 polara vert would get the front stub.

Sorry Bob:

"Selling what's left of this 1970 Chrysler 300 convertible. Make offer for whole car. Will not part out!!!!

(WHEELS NOT INCLUDED)"

I wasn't interested.....except maybe for the trim rings.

He probably needs the road wheels for his Charger.....

I talked to him and he says it's sold already. He also said its wasted underneath, frames shot front and back. From the sounds of it somebody in-cahoots with murray made the first call. He mentioned somebody in Ohio...

Talked to the guy with this car and he is really a nice guy. But he has it sold to someone in Ohio. I can't even say the price it makes me cry. But it has alot more rust issues than the pics would make you think. stub is all cut up, floor have patches in them and trunk is shot. But he might be able to get the top off for me!

Talked to the guy with this car and he is really a nice guy. But he has it sold to someone in Ohio. I can't even say the price it makes me cry. But it has alot more rust issues than the pics would make you think. stub is all cut up, floor have patches in them and trunk is shot. But he might be able to get the top off for me!

Should have left your contact info, or got the contact of the new owner. Lots of great parts left on that bone.
I have a 69 300 top frame, (minus the header), if this one doesn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back