For Sale 1970 Chrysler New Yorker - Parting out

70DartMike

Reaction score
Parting out this '70 New Yorker

4 door hardtop, power windows, power antenna, power split bench seat with fold down passenger seat. Had a vinyl top so all the trim is still there.

B41 Front disc
G15 Tinted window
V7X Accent stripes in black
L35 Cornering lamps
L31 Fender mounted turn signals
H31 Rear defog
V1Y Tortoise Grain roof
R48 Power antenna
R31 Rear seat speakers
P25 Power bucket
P31 Power Windows

Let me know what you need, still lots left on this one.

IMG_9557.JPG

IMG_9558.JPG

IMG_9559.JPG

IMG_9560.JPG

IMG_9561.JPG

IMG_9562.JPG

IMG_9563.JPG

IMG_9564.JPG

IMG_9565.JPG

IMG_9566.JPG

Last edited:
Good morning Mike ,
I know we couldn't make the bumper happen . Would you be willing to pull the dash harness and ship if the other member doesn't get the fuse box ?
Thanks , Hap.

Could we please get a good clean shot of the fender tag? Also, pictures of any other factory documents you may run across like the broadcast sheet or a window sticker would be appreciated.

Could we please get a good clean shot of the fender tag? Also, pictures of any other factory documents you may run across like the broadcast sheet or a window sticker would be appreciated.
LOL, hard to get a clean shot of fender tag.. took me a while to decode it. I edited the description in my ad with the codes I could make out. But here you go.

IMG_9600.JPG

IMG_9599.JPG

IMG_9604.JPG

IMG_9605.JPG

Good morning Mike ,
I know we couldn't make the bumper happen . Would you be willing to pull the dash harness and ship if the other member doesn't get the fuse box ?
Thanks , Hap.
That fuse box is with another harness I have from a '70 New Yorker. The one in this car is still there, I will check out it's condition today.

Back