For Sale 1972 Dodge Polara - $1500 (roseville)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/5333463695.html
00c0c_9RY4c9ktAWx_600x450.jpg

00u0u_2n6Ok7Wwkpy_600x450.jpg

1972 Dodge Polara 29,464 Miles.
400 engine 2 barrel carb. 727 Automatic, This car runs and drives, the motor runs good , the trans shifts perfect , no slips no delays and it does not shift to early or 2 late it shifts just like it should .
The interior is almost perfect radio works even has rear defrost wich is a blower that runs on the window and it works , tires are in good shape and it comes with a set of 4 spare tires that are in good shape even has the original jack and tire cover in the trunk, , has a file on all repairs since 1972 .
floors are solid trunk is solid . no real rust , a small amount on the rear fender on 1 side. headliner is nice and the dome light even works .
steering is good , brakes work drive it home . I Took it out on 696 today 11-26-15 and had it up to 75 miles an hour .\
this car was for sale a month or so back the plugs were fouled out cause the choke was not right.
I put a new thermo choke control on it and changed the plugs and put on a new muffler . SO NOW ITS RUNNING GOOD

This car can be driven daily . has a clean title .
$$$$$$$$$$ BEST PRICE LOWEST PRICE CASH TODAY READ BELOW $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I could ask a big price and have it get talked down SO I COULD SAY $2000 AND GET OFFERED $1500 or I could just ask $1500 for the car wich is what I want to sell it for so no reason to ask cause $1500 is the best price . well really $1,000,000 is the best price but that ain't gonna happen so $1500 is what it is . And that is not a bad deal for a car like this that runs and drives, a guy that seen it at a gas station said to me " ""you don't see cars like this in this shape much anymore"" Hell you don't see cars like this in any shape at all anymore ..
Call show contact info if you want to see it .
Might trade for another big car and $500 or a older model 3/4 ton truck

1972 Polara 4 Dr sedan 15 hundred bucks. This plus the cop car?

My heart can't stand it...

Damn! Damn! Damn! You had me going there for a moment when I saw Roseville! Roseville California that is!

It's missing the "DGE" from Dodge on the front. It's the same. This would make a great parts car for the police car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back