1973 Chrysler New Yorker Coolant and Washer Bottle Questions

hilly101111111

Reaction score
Goodmorning all ! So I recently acquired a 1973 Chrysler New Yorker and im going thru it to get it ready to be my daily. I am looking for a Coolant overflow bottle as well as a washer bottle. I prefer NOS or a new Reproduction nothing used. I was wondering if anyone can help me out because it seems like I can't find any haha. I know im looking in the wrong place obviously.

Goodmorning all ! So I recently acquired a 1973 Chrysler New Yorker and im going thru it to get it ready to be my daily. I am looking for a Coolant overflow bottle as well as a washer bottle. I prefer NOS or a new Reproduction nothing used. I was wondering if anyone can help me out because it seems like I can't find any haha. I know im looking in the wrong place obviously.
A want ad here on the site is the place to start. Mopar Parts and Cars Wanted

Welcome @hilly101111111 -- @70 Sport Suburban has a number of the correct washer bottles, in various conditions, for sale. I know him well, have bought a number of parts from him and he's always been reasonable. He is scrupulously honest, in addition to knowing tons about C-bodies.

It would be great if you could tell us more about your car and show photos -- either here or in The 1973 Chrysler Thread.

I own a 1973 Chrysler NYB. You may find the thread where the various repairs have been detailed, helpful.

Welcome @hilly101111111 -- @70 Sport Suburban has a number of the correct washer bottles, in various conditions, for sale. I know him well, have bought a number of parts from him and he's always been reasonable. He is scrupulously honest, in addition to knowing tons about C-bodies.

It would be great if you could tell us more about your car and show photos -- either here or in The 1973 Chrysler Thread.

I own a 1973 Chrysler NYB. You may find the thread where the various repairs have been detailed, helpful.
much appreciated ill check ur car out and yes eventually ill post some pics once I get it on the road haha basically going over the whole car to make it a safe daily

Back