For Sale 1994 Chrysler Concorde for sale

Moparx

Reaction score
Contact seller
my wife has given up her driver's license, so i am advertising her car for sale.
we have owned this car for over 20 years, and it has never been driven in the rain or snow since we have owned it. total mileage is 140k.
it has the 3.5 engine in it and it runs strong. the timing belt, idler's, water pump, belts, hoses, plugs and wires, etc have been replaced.
body is super nice, still has the original plastic fenders, and roughly 95% of the original paint, although there are a couple of parking lot "dinks" in the driver's front door that could be worked out by a good PDR person.
interior is leather, and in very nice condition. all electric features work as they should.
100% of the AC system components were replaced 4 years ago. compressor, condenser, evaporator, dryer, hoses, etc. because the evaporator went bad, and i decided to just replace everything because they appeared to be the original items, and as they were the same age, i figured i didn't want to replace a couple of items, then later, replace more, then later another item, etc.
both headlight assemblies have been replaced with NOS items because the original units were scratched and were starting to turn cloudy.
car is located in Brookville, Pennsylvania. exit 78 on I-80, which is 78 miles from the eastern Ohio line, 132 miles south of Erie, and 85 miles north of Pittsburgh.
car has had Pennsylvania Antique registration for many years, as it is not driven many miles per year.
i am asking $5800.00, or best reasonable offer. i can't accept trades, as at our ages, it is time to start divesting belongings instead of acquiring more.
thank you for allowing me to post this add.

P6150022.jpg

P6150003.jpg

P6150012.jpg

P6150001.jpg

P6150021.jpg

P6150023.jpg

P6150007.jpg

P6150010.jpg

P6150014.jpg

Back