65 Sport Fury Convertible carpet set-does any body make one?

65furyrewind

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for carpet sets and those I’ve found say ‘Not for convertible. I’m thinking the Sport Fury vs Fury is not much of an issue, you just need to get extra carpet for the side of the console. With a convertible I'm assuming the front carpet is the same, but the rear is where the issue is but I’m not certain. Anyone taken a ‘Not for convertible’ set and made it work or ???

easier to just have an auto upholstery shop custom carpet it, it comes out way better. I bought one with the heavy duty backing, etc and it came out like crap. Took it to a recommended auto upholstery shop here in downtown glendale AZ, they installed the same style hook & loop oe carpet that came out show quality molded perfectly to the floor pan for only $500. They can cut & cover the sides of your center consol as well with the same material.

easier to just have an auto upholstery shop custom carpet it, it comes out way better. I bought one with the heavy duty backing, etc and it came out like crap. Took it to a recommended auto upholstery shop here in downtown glendale AZ, they installed the same style hook & loop oe carpet that came out show quality molded perfectly to the floor pan for only $500. They can cut & cover the sides of your center consol as well with the same material.
Auto Upholstery - Glendale & Phoenix Metro, AZ - Able Auto Upholstery West

here's the place if you want to drive it across town

Back