For Sale 70 Fury Vert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think you could order the buckets in a Fury III. A fender tag photo will tell the whole story......

Further thinking it through... Yes they were available. I have seen too many notto have been

Looks like bucket seats were $100.25.

Pg%20011.jpg

Add Sport Fury hideaway headlight grill and that would be a stunning C.

I think it's stunning already!

No top up pictures though, I wonder if "all original" top is as good as the rest of the car looks like...

I like it as is also.... Too many change to the Sport Fury grille

I agree. Mine is going back to its original grille. And it's amazing how many people will all but run up to you to let you know the grille is wrong.

What's your guy's opinions on the price?...if it's as solid/original as it looks?

What's your guy's opinions on the price?...if it's as solid/original as it looks?

Its been repainted so that always sends up a red flag to me. They have to be repainted sometime but since people like to hide stuff you gotta be suspicious. I'd want to see a fender tag and look the car over. Only from recent experience I dont think it will fetch ten.

Its been repainted so that always sends up a red flag to me. They have to be repainted sometime but since people like to hide stuff you gotta be suspicious.

X 2.

To pay 10K or more, this car has to be seen in person. It sure looks great, but as Dave said, there might be big surprises under the paint.

And surprises under neath of the car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back