For Sale 71 72 73 ? Chrysler Plymouth Right Hand Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

65300NY

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Let me begin by saying that it has been a few years since I've posted anything for sale on FCBO. I'm up on FABO and FBBO as well. Back in the early 2000's I had about 4-5 1965 Chrysler 300's and New Yorkers, so I had many many left over parts. I also had a friend who gave me a bunch of small parts as well. I will be posting more items for sale in the next days and weeks. I just came across a bunch of NOS parts from an old Chrysler Plymouth dealership that closed a few years ago. Some of these NOS items such as the lenses and bezels had no box, and sat on the shelf for years. I can't confirm if they were ever used on a car on not.I do sell a lot of stuff on craigslist and ebay (100% feedback). With that said, here's my first item up for sale:

Right hand mirror in very good condition. Very minor blemishes on the mirror. Chrome is very nice, no pitting. Although the part number on the bottom reads 2935866 (or it may be 06), the square head leads me to believe this is for 1971 (maybe 72-73) Chrysler Plymouth cars as well. I welcome your feedback to identify this properly.

$100 + shipping. I can send USPS Priority for $13.50

Thanks!

71 mirror back side.JPG

71 mirror base.JPG

71 mirror face.JPG

71 mirror number (1).JPG

71 mirror number (2).JPG

71 mirror opp side.JPG

71 mirror top (1).JPG

71 mirror top (2).JPG

If it was a remote mirror it would already be gone.

Just realized I posted in the wrong section. Do I need to repost in exterior parts for sale or can the moderator move this thread?

Another thought on this mirror, it's possible the mirror base from a 69 model was used with the mirror head from a 71. Aren't part numbers that start with 2 for 1960's vehicles and numbers that start with 3 are for 1970's models? I search Google images for 1971 Chrysler and Plymouth and it looks just like this. Just a thought

No, they overlap. BUT the 28's and 29's are the lower end of the 70 /71 part number spectrum

Thank you. By the way, I just reposted this ad in the Exterior Parts for sale section. Thanks for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back