A Fantastic Day in Fumbuck County.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Pamela and I were honored to host some of the nicest people one could hope to share our home and afternoon with.

Graham (Dobalovr) and Laurie drove up from Ft. Lauderdale before embarking on a two week cruise to celebrate their 50th birthdays. Jeff (cantflip) and Vivian came down from Orlando also to join us.

Guys: You are all fabulous people and Pamela and I both wholeheartedly agreed we had a most wonderful day. Thanks to all of you for swinging by.

PicsArt_04-15-09.43.57.jpg

And I finally got to admire one of Jeff's Imperials. I have to admit, every Imperial should be triple black. It is stunning!

PicsArt_04-15-09.44.31.jpg

I'm glad you guys had a great day!!!

Wish I was there too!

Tell Graham I said Thank You for new car counsel!

20170413_184505_resized_1.jpg

That's awesome! This is what makes this site so great. The people... and the cars of course. Thanks for sharing!
Wish Sammie and I could have been there too.

You obviously take very good care of your wife Stan - she looks very happy. You are a good man!
Very glad you all had such a memorable time. :)

Wow she's a beauty! Stan and I discussed your deal today and agreed that it was a good choice! Congrats!
So... we know I'm a nut and sometimes get up too early... are you missing the dog?:poke:

Ain't it great when a plan comes together !!! :thumbsup:

and a couple of spectacular looking rides there ...........
Stan's NYB is the nicest Formal in Florida so far... actually the nicest I recall seeing in many, many years. Mr C's work was right at home parked next to her all day, I'm honored to be a contender for second place.

The C Body Ladies are a wonderful group as well, Pamela and Laurie are wonderful to spend an afternoon with. Very sweet, but feisty enough to keep up with any of us fellas. Graham and Stan are as much fun to speak to in person as to read in conversation here, and both are top notch folk.

A big thank you to Stan and Pamela for opening their beautiful home to us. Also thank you to Graham and Laurie for giving the excuse for us to come together and do this. The cars may be what bring us together, but the friendships are the real reward with a hobby like this. Vivian sends her thanks and love as well.

That's really neat. A 2 week cruise, wow. What destinations? Happy 50th Bdays. That's really nice of you to host Stan.

Pamela and I were honored to host some of the nicest people one could hope to share our home and afternoon with.

Graham (Dobalovr) and Laurie drove up from Ft. Lauderdale before embarking on a two week cruise to celebrate their 50th birthdays. Jeff (cantflip) and Vivian came down from Orlando also to join us.

Guys: You are all fabulous people and Pamela and I both wholeheartedly agreed we had a most wonderful day. Thanks to all of you for swinging by.

View attachment 121844

And I finally got to admire one of Jeff's Imperials. I have to admit, every Imperial should be triple black. It is stunning!

View attachment 121845

Hey! Really glad you guys got together. I only wish I coulda been there too.

And BTW, those two Lincolns are pretty neat . . .

These are my favorite topics to read about on this site, truly inspirational! Way to go you guys!:thumbsup:

Back