Does it seem like the Ebay feeds are taking over the forum again?

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Does it seem like the Ebay feeds are taking over the forum again? I know most of it is Mopar related now and it's source of income for the people maintaining this site. The ignore option is useless. I wish the ignore option would block the feeds all together. I haven't bought a single thing from the Ebay feeds ever. How much income are the feeds really generating? I suspect almost nothing. Couldn't the Ebay feeds be posted in one of folders for buying parts so you could go to that folder if you are looking for something to buy???

:help::help::help::help:

:sHa_dielaughing2::sHa_dielaughing2: :sHa_dielaughing2: Where's my "flogging a dead horse" smiley???

While the feeds are indeed increasing, I'm not seeing an increase in member participation.
It has become more and more disproportionately lopsided.

Watch out Dave and Stan. The way E-Bay Feed is going he will be the top poster in no time!

While the feeds are indeed increasing, I'm not seeing an increase in member participation.
It has become more and more disproportionately lopsided.

I see that trend too. I try to participate and be revelant to as many threads as possible. I really appreciate all the knowledge and recommendations that everyone shares with me.

:eek:ccasion14:

Well, you do have the faithfull at Moparfins and The Drydock. Each forum has their style and personality which is not a bad thing.
I do wish that the C body Home Port combine with one of the three. That poor place has been limping along for so long I just don't know who can afford to foot the bill for them. Plus Yuku is a real pain in the ***!!
There's a few of them over there that really know their Cop Cars, though....

Well, you do have the faithfull at Moparfins and The Drydock. Each forum has their style and personality which is not a bad thing.
I do wish that the C body Home Port combine with one of the three. That poor place has been limping along for so long I just don't know who can afford to foot the bill for them. Plus Yuku is a real pain in the ***!!
There's a few of them over there that really know their Cop Cars, though....

Yeah, Yuku IS DEFINITELY a PITA. I stopped going to that site just because of that. Glad someone else is griping about that too.

:sHa_dielaughing2::sHa_dielaughing2: :sHa_dielaughing2: Where's my "flogging a dead horse" smiley???

Here, I drew you a dead horse... I hope this helps.

DH-01.JPG

What do you know, we have an artist on board! Nice work has2bMopar!

Wow, very impressive! I have a thing for art, besides the Mopars I'm big into mid century art and design of all kinds including architecture, furniture, sculpture and drawings/painting.

I neglected to tell you that your art work is awesome.

:yourock:

Yeah, Yuku IS DEFINITELY a PITA. I stopped going to that site just because of that. Glad someone else is griping about that too.

Yuku was specifically the reason I stopped bothering to go check things out over there.

Now if The Drydock would speed up their %$#@-ing server, my A.D.D. wouldn't kick in everytime I go there.

What kids did before wasting their lives on computer games

As far as art, I drew a lot more when I was in school, since then I tend to do odd projects. I made a stock and forearm for an 1890's 10 guage when I was 12-13, and made the stock for the Mini 14 out of an 8'x3"x12" chunk of black walnut when I was 20-21. I have about 100 hours in the 20 lpi checkering and made my own pattern, and about 6 hours in the ironwood root pistol grip cap. I also made a few sets of pistol grips.

The Rock River AR15 was a straight .990" bull barrel with no threads and I tapered the barrel down from the gas block to .750" where it meets the 1/2"x28 threads for the muzzle brake.... Yes, my counter has a marine Hemi intake with a custom air cleaner that I made from 4 different air cleaners for my '70 GTX.

As far as normal human art I have a few big Beirstadt prints from the mid-late 1800's and several other misc landscape - wildlife - WWII aircraft prints. This winter I'll be looking at getting some wildlife prints from James Meger, Jim Hansel, Daniel Smith etc.

I'm going to apologize to Stan for going off topic, so I don't flare up his A.D.D. (Angry Dentist Disorder), and have him knock out out some Asian guy's teef.

Copy of z IM000099.JPG

Copy of z IM000100.JPG

z Rock River AR-15 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Yuku was specifically the reason I stopped bothering to go check things out over there.

Now if The Drydock would speed up their %$#@-ing server, my A.D.D. wouldn't kick in everytime I go there.

D-I-T-T-O commando. I stopped for the same reason although there was lots of stuff I wanted to look at after joining. Its just to damn onerous.....AND there are 2-3 other C body forums that are not such a hassle to join.

I'm going to apologize to Stan for going off topic, so I don't flare up his A.D.D. (Angry Dentist Disorder), and have him knock out out some Asian guy's teef.
No apologies needed. I did that over 40 years ago so I got it out of my system at a young age.

Back