WANTED Five Mopar police steelies - 15" x 7" and matching hubcaps

edbods

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guys,

Looking for the 60s mopar police wheels, five of them, and four hubcaps as well. Doesn't matter if both are beat to ****, as long as they don't have rust holes and spin straight, I want it. Will need to ship to Australia.
1715997233930.png

These are 15 x 6.5 so you prob. don't want them, but I'm wondering if these are suitable for C-body's / slab cars (ie if their back spacing is correct):

These are 15 x 6.5 so you prob. don't want them, but I'm wondering if these are suitable for C-body's / slab cars (ie if their back spacing is correct):

Well 15x7s apparently fit fine on C-bodys so I imagine 6.5s would have more clearance.
Thanks, I did see this also on classic industries for about a dollar more or less, but was hoping to get used ones for cheaper, maybe someone had a set they wanted to get rid of or something.

Update: well, I found a local retailer that has these, but unsurprisingly...they're more expensive here. 375 dollarydoos, or about 250 real dollars. Going to see how much shipping from wheel vintiques will add to that.

Last edited:
Hey @BuckeyeBarracuda I've changed my mind - talking with someone at the moment who's got a set of four used ones. I might in fact want that spare one you may have. Will PM you to let you know

Back