Hemi or not to Hemi update

Fury road

Reaction score
Hello all just wanted to update everyone on the engine question . At first i bought a 2016 hemi with low miles and after researching more detail
i decided to abandon the hemi swap and go with a 408 stroker. So i sold the hemi and bought a new 408 stroker .I'm going to install a complete new
exhaust system starting with new headers . I talked to Rob's rod shop and looks like tti does not make headers for the 360 ,they are checking with
sanderson for me. I am looking for ceramic coated headers black , anyone recommend any other brands ?

I have black TTI headers on my 440. Bought them in raw mild steel and ceramic coated them black locally. May be an option for you to get the color you want.

Also, I think TTI does make headers for the 360. Seems like they have several different ones:

Remind us, what is your car? That will help the search

regarding tti, robs rod shop insisted that tti do not make headers for the 360 /
its a 1972 plymouth fury 360 engine and 727 trans /check out hemi or not to hemi
thread for the pics
thanks

hey 413, my car is a C body ,i didnt see 1972 C body on that link
thanks
Hi Joe,
I appreciate all the work you have done with vinyl wrap on the 72 Fury. Interior is sharp too. Looks great!

I suggest calling TTI directly. TTI is the go-to for quality c-body headers. They can tell you, and then you can tell us.

Also, you can use the search button at top right to find your thread and add to it, rather than create a new thread. Check the Search Titles Only box and put in your member name. The website will find all the threads you've started. Adding to the original thread will avoid confusion in answering your questions. That is how I found your original thread which is linked below. Fury Rocks! Ben
hemi or not to hemi
1713571103400.png

hey 413, my car is a C body ,i didnt see 1972 C body on that link
thanks
Fury road, when I posted that link I did not look closely enough to realize that none of the TTI 360 headers is for a 1972 C body. The mistake is mine. I just muddied the water, and I apologize.

Back