I'm Proud of my Grandson!

Snotty

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
A non-Mopar thread, but I am happy to announce the birth of my first Grandchild, Preston Scott Cheney was born to my Daughter and Son-in-law, Mariah and Vince Cheney, on Saturday, August 25! 6 pounds, 19.5 inches. Was early and a C Section, but Mom and Baby Boy are doing great! We took five days around Labor Day to meet him; sure wish we lived closer!

I had the great pleasure of performing their wedding on Saturday, August 29, 2017!

Vince was born in Guatemala, a son of Missionaries. The two guys to his right were as well, as was Vince's Sister, Gladys, all the way to the right. The last guy on the left is my Son, Jerry. Of course, the woman in white is my Daughter, Mariah. The other two women are friends of hers from her work at InterVarsity Christian Fellowship.
IMG_0072.JPG
At their house in Clovis, CA, suburb of Fresno.
20180903_120246.jpg
In the hospital, the proud Dad!
FullSizeR (1).jpg

The even let the Old Man hold him!
IMG_0031.JPG

Me, my wife Frances, Mariah and Preston. Yesterday, Sept. 10, was our 35th Anniversary!
IMG_0027.JPG

Could you pack anymore good stuff in that post? I think not, congrats!:thumbsup:

Congrats! I have 3. I swear if having a bad day at work or whatever, I know that when I get home all is right with the world when I see my Grandson, (just turned 6), girls are 5 and 1. Grandson always wants to wrestle at night and 'cramp me up' as he calls it! lol

Back