Love this commercial

I hate it. To me it says old America is done for and in the past. The future is in foreign companies and foreigners.

I hate it. To me it says old America is done for and in the past. The future is in foreign companies and foreigners.
You hate it cuz the truth hurts....
I've already given up.
It's exactly the same thing as when the Native American Indians refused to acknowledge the unstoppable advancement of the White Man. The tribal chiefs would eat mushrooms and have "conversations" with the gods and have "visions" of the gods stopping the White Man.
Give it up. Embrace the Muslems and the Hispanics before they corral you into a small "territory" where you only think you're safe.

I would take that Imp over the recycled tin can any day. Did you hear the roar of that 440 when he pulled along side of the Imp? Jeez!

:unitedstates:

You hate it cuz the truth hurts....
I've already given up.
It's exactly the same thing as when the Native American Indians refused to acknowledge the unstoppable advancement of the White Man. The tribal chiefs would eat mushrooms and have "conversations" with the gods and have "visions" of the gods stopping the White Man.
Give it up. Embrace the Muslems and the Hispanics before they corral you into a small "territory" where you only think you're safe.

NO! :thebirdman:

Back