new guy from SE PA

the flying couch

Reaction score
Hello all! A friend told me about this site yesterday, so I had to join. I look forward to participating.

Last edited:
I can't imagine having trouble posting pictures. Click, Click and done, probably the easiest site to post them on that I have found.

Glad you are still with us. Click on "Manage Attachments", then "Browse" and select a photo from your computer.

let's see if this works.....

my 66.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic. Sorry you were having trouble. As Dave said should be as easy as cut and paste. Anyway you have a classy looking ride. What kind of shape is it in and what are your plans?

Thanks for posting the pic. Sorry you were having trouble. As Dave said should be as easy as cut and paste. Anyway you have a classy looking ride. What kind of shape is it in and what are your plans?

Thanks All!!!
It's in pretty good shape. There are some dings and scratches. The driver's seat is starting to fray, and there is a tear in the windlace that goes around the driver's door. I installed a 68-69 factory cast iron 4bbl on the 383, and the Carter AVS is the original one from my '69 Charger. I also had dual exhaust put on it. One of the best parts about the car is the working A/C! It gets frigid in there. Last summer I had the radiator rebuilt, and installed a new timing chain and aluminum water pump. It runs great, and is a nice cruiser. Maybe over next winter I'll freshen the engine and trans. (there is a slight trans leak)

Back