Pimpin the Imp

I would haul it to the crusher before drive it that way.. Total disgrace in my opinion for a (rare) flagship to have to wear that..

Those rims are hideous, I'd drive the hell out of the car though I'm not crazy about the green either.

Them are some ugly wheels. It doesn't look like a factory shade of green either.
Not a bad start for a restoration project though if the price isn't too high.

LMAO! :rofl:

I agree with all of the comments on this thread. We all think alike.

I think that shade of green is a Toyota or Honda color.

Why... he thinks it's a Toyota or Honda color, or why, as in why on earth would someone defile a nice car like that?

This dude really covered all his bases. If the color only makes you nauseous, the wheels will finish the j..j...jo...... :icon_puke_l: b.

Last edited:
It did rain last night, what do you know?

Is this guy really drunk with hundreds of spiders closing in on him, or what the...:stickdance:

I'm not sure what's worse the Ebay Feeds or your sleepless nights! LOL

Why... he thinks it's a Toyota or Honda color, or why, as in why on earth would someone defile a nice car like that?

This dude really covered all his bases. If the color only makes you nauseous, the wheels will finish the j..j...jo...... :icon_puke_l: b.

"Why" as why do jerks get all the good unmolested cars, and then put Ghetto wheels on them so that they look absolutely and totally MTV ridiculous.

"Why" as why do jerks get all the good unmolested cars, and then put Ghetto wheels on them so that they look absolutely and totally MTV ridiculous.
It's getting real bad out there.
Seems like every day I'm seeing a lot of nice Caprices and Crown Vics getting the Hooptie treatment. Every time I see one I want to take a Louisville Slugger to the moron's skull. I'm tired of driving through low-life areas and getting thumbs up from everyone. I know what they're thinking.....
I'll crush it before I let one of them get their hands on it.
Ostrich interior, indeed....:BangHead:

It's getting real bad out there.
Seems like every day I'm seeing a lot of nice Caprices and Crown Vics getting the Hooptie treatment. Every time I see one I want to take a Louisville Slugger to the moron's skull. I'm tired of driving through low-life areas and getting thumbs up from everyone. I know what they're thinking.....
I'll crush it before I let one of them get their hands on it.
Ostrich interior, indeed....:BangHead:

Well ur way braver than I. I try to steer clear of those areas but you are right I get lots of thumbs up and questions as well when I stop to get gas at WaWa's or other dive and fill-up joints from reprobates looking to score wheels to pimp out. The degradation of society is a sad but continuous phenomena.

Back