For Sale Search engine for everyone looking for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try using this to find what you seek. This is not an advertisement and I have no affiliation with the website. Just trying to help others.

SearchTempest: Search all of Craigslist nationwide & more
Thank you Andy, what happened to the other thread?

As for SearchTempest... I do use the tool sometimes, but I find that it skips lots of cities... you still need to work through the whole list or sites for a thorough scouring of CL to find rare/odd stuff.

BTW Andy, I was looking at your list of cars... that's quite the varied collection. Do you have pictures somewhere? My limited imagination sees the Sunbeam as red with a shoe phone included.

LOL Yeah the Sunbeam is still in the building process but I have everything including the drive train put together. Have about 12K just in the motor (347 stroker). You can see all my cars on my Facebook Andrew Blaisdell in Marion, KY

As for the other thread lets just say it was removed following my reporting it to the administrator.

LOL Yeah the Sunbeam is still in the building process but I have everything including the drive train put together. Have about 12K just in the motor (347 stroker). You can see all my cars on my Facebook Andrew Blaisdell in Marion, KY

As for the other thread lets just say it was removed following my reporting it to the administrator.
Sorry for that... as a friendly heads up, I think once you settle in, you'll find we seldom stick to a topic very well. At least the additional activity keeps the thread close to the top of a page.:)

I really like this
164581_180572428632161_4967431_n.jpg

and This
313263_441002222589179_623848195_n.jpg

Once had a 73... much uglier than yours
167460_180570221965715_1592577_n.jpg

Ok so now the foreign product pics are all my fault... we are going to have to ask for pics here for this project:welcome:
21192147_1571349616221095_2345938435189390861_n.jpg

Ha... You went to Corcoran ! Central Tech for me.

Valley??? I grew up on Chaffee Ave.

Yup Cocoran but spent 1/2 my High School years at Central Tech. House wiring and a few years of welding.

Lived on Geddes Street for high school. Thousand Islands before that. Small World.

Yup Cocoran but spent 1/2 my High School years at Central Tech. House wiring and a few years of welding.

Lived on Geddes Street for high school. Thousand Islands before that. Small World.
Jim Barres was probably your welding teacher. Nice guy.

I graduated in 72, one of the last classes through the high school itself. Machine shop was my deal on the tech side.

My business was on the corner of Geddes and Fayette in the old Rockwell/Porter Cable building.

Jim Barres was probably your welding teacher. Nice guy.

I graduated in 72, one of the last classes through the high school itself. Machine shop was my deal on the tech side.

My business was on the corner of Geddes and Fayette in the old Rockwell/Porter Cable building.

Yup, Mr Barres! good guy. Graduated 81. I've probably been past your business 1000 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back