Seriously, I need help with this one. 65 Fury 'vert frame off resto 426

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note the gas door.

1965-Plymouth-Fury-03-04.jpg
Commandos right... looks like they had torque box issues from new. People caught on early.Lol

What a difference! I looked at that and it looked so cobbled that I looked at mine and saw how different it was.
So, there's another "one year only" thingie that make the 65's a royal PITA.
Still learning........

I was going to make an off handed comment about your intimate knowledge might have been with a transvestite but I decided against it.
Personally, I think you should have gone for it....

Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to delete an entire thread that didn't have a prayer and headed south.

What a difference! I looked at that and it looked so cobbled that I looked at mine and saw how different it was.
So, there's another "one year only" thingie that make the 65's a royal PITA.
Still learning........

Personally, I think you should have gone for it....

Nah, I'll say you can take the corvette guy out of the car but you can't take the corvette guy out of the guy... :p

Started with a supposedely cobbled up underside ending with a trannie. Makes sense. Topic can be closed now. :buttkick:

I wasn't the one that claimed intimate knowledge of something they've never actually seen, later to be edited to knowing all about it...

And since I started this doomed to failure thread, I see no reason why not to keep it going.
Let it go epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back