Trailer Park Boys

monaco75

Reaction score
I know some of you guys like Trailer park boys. figured you might get a kick out of this...

On Facebook November 1st, Mike Smith announced he is working hard on Season 8!! Cant wait! Hopefully it will be soon!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/trailerparkboys?hc_location=stream

They also have a tour coming up.

http://www.rickyjulianbubbles.com/

60898_535699603184266_498730901_n.jpg

25-atxl1.jpeg

Love TPB. The best show to ever come out of Canada IMHO.

I think Season 8 is already out, It's a pay per view by episode on the internet.

I watched all seven seasons fron netflix over a 3 week period.
Absolutely fascinating watching how it evolve over 7 years.
Now I'm watching the B&W pilot on Youtube. Even more fascinating.
Bubbles was not intended to be a main character but boy I'm glad they did,

Never watched it maybe I should. I have kept myself TV deprived over the last year but my girl and I are watching Breaking Bad on Netflicks now and its excellent.

In my top five of all time funniest TV series.
I'm starving for more!!!

Posted via Topify using Android

I've got several episodes recorded and all the avaliable CD's ..... Ready for more ...!

I watched all seven seasons fron netflix over a 3 week period.
Absolutely fascinating watching how it evolve over 7 years.
Now I'm watching the B&W pilot on Youtube. Even more fascinating.
Bubbles was not intended to be a main character but boy I'm glad they did,

I agree, TPB is the funniest TV series I ever seen. The only difference between what my boyhood neighborhood in Milwaukee is now is that they live in houses instead of a trailer park.

My Dad had to sleep with his wallet under his mattress (til the day he died) to safeguard his $$$ from my brothers, sister, and neighborhood thugs. I won't park my NYB in that neighborhood overnight or out of eyesight during daylight.

I think it's all a matter if you identify with them or not. Those of us that love TPB probably have a lot in common from our backgrounds.
I was raised in a blue collar middle class area but I knew Rick, Julian, Bubbles, etc.......
Damn, Lucy is freakin hot.

I think it's all a matter if you identify with them or not. Those of us that love TPB probably have a lot in common from our backgrounds.
I was raised in a blue collar middle class area but I knew Rick, Julian, Bubbles, etc.......
Damn, Lucy is freakin hot.

So true Stan!!!

You'll like it Gary. It's funny as hell and they they drive Formal NY'ers.

Dave will say it's the most stupid thing he's ever seen on Earth and doesn't get it at all.

You'll like it Gary. It's funny as hell and they they drive Formal NY'ers.
Yea, I bet. There's a show on the Discovery channel called "Moonshiners" I like to follow.....ever seen that? About a couple dudes trying to make 'shine in the North Carolina and Virginia woods.

Yea, I bet. There's a show on the Discovery channel called "Moonshiners" I like to follow.....ever seen that? About a couple dudes trying to make 'shine in the North Carolina and Virginia woods.

Ya, that's a funny show. Tickle is just plain stupid. LOL!

yeah, he's a character. Sometimes I wonder how the hell these people just stumble into their own television shows...go from dead *** broke to make all kinds of bucks just have someone follow them around with a camera.

Back