Trailer Park Boys

Oh, man!!!! Please, guys, don't let me miss any of it. I'm terrible at remembering to track stuff. Keep me up to date.

Posted via Topify on Android

It cracks me up that I share the same last name as the drunk trailer park supervisor (spelling is different tho)! Haha. And I think someone pointed out when I joined, Jim lahey drove a 70 something NYB. I have a 65 NY!

Success Auto Body for life!!!!

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Notice anything other than a cheeseburger hooker???
TPB.jpg

TPB.jpg

It cracks me up that I share the same last name as the drunk trailer park supervisor (spelling is different tho)! Haha. And I think someone pointed out when I joined,

It was I who picked up on your name, LOL. It was meant as a complement. TPB is my all time favorite show.

I've seen every episode on satellite but I don't have the DVD yet.

I agree with you, Will, Zac, and everybody else on FCBO that thinks that TPB is the funniest TV shoe ever on the planet.

It cracks me up that I share the same last name as the drunk trailer park supervisor (spelling is different tho)! Haha. And I think someone pointed out when I joined,

It was I who picked up on your name, LOL. It was meant as a complement. TPB is my all time favorite show.

Thanks! I get called Jim lahey all the time by my friends.

"Time for another drinky poo"

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

COOL! I'm gonna binge watch all ten episodes Friday night hten with some Steel Reserve and a bag of steaming hot Cajun boiled peanuts.
graphics-dancing-836956.gif

That's cool....

Always the #1 topic of discussion when the Canadian soldiers are testing/training at APG.

Wow. The redhead put on a little meat, huh??
So Corey and Trevor are back. I guess they found out they weren't all that important to the show and stopped whining about the pay.

Posted via Topify on Android

Back