where to get paint in canada

REBELLE 300

Reaction score
hey my canadien friends I have been try to find the right paint for my Chrysler 300 1966 Color code RR1 daffodil yellow but none of the shops will **** to canada because of something in the paint I guess environmental law do you know anywhere I can get it thanks for your help ?

hey my canadien friends I have been try to find the right paint for my Chrysler 300 1966 Color code RR1 daffodil yellow but none of the shops will **** to canada because of something in the paint I guess environmental law do you know anywhere I can get it thanks for your help ?
I don't know what the implications of getting caught smuggling paint into Canada, but there must be a paint shop in Massena where you can buy it.

Even a NAPA store across the border doesn't stock paint supplies, they should be able to order it from a store that does.

Very few places sell lacquer anymore. Two reasons, one nobody wants to use it and two it's almost all solvent so the VOC's are really high and doesn't meet most states legal limit.

have it shipped to closest border town, drive over and pick it up. But there must be suppliers in Quebec.
I have a shipping ware house in Niagara Falls NY.

Back