Status
Not open for further replies.

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4107300487.html

00q0q_j8jpzHsdOSn_600x450.jpg

Considering the sale or trade of one 1946 Chrysler three window business mans coupe. Barn find Roughly 46,000 miles missing front bumper have bumper gaurds other than that this is a complete original car. Body is in great shape trunk solid only rust damage is in the passanger floor boards, Equipped with a spitfire inline 6cyl motor does run have started a few times in the past couple of years last time driven was 1981. transmission is called a fluiddrive can be driving as automatic or manual. crome pieces, hood ornament and oil bath breather in trunk also has original spare tire and I have a couple of extra tires and rims to go with it.Have clear title.
make offer.

Wow, what a kool looking car...! But to get missing parts for cars like this is quite impossible, i think....

00q0q_j8jpzHsdOSn_600x450.jpg

Those 3 window business coupes are a very rare car, especially in the top of the line Chryslers. And the fact that it's only missing bumper, and bumper guards is a bonus. Those can be found fairly easily since you could use ones off a 4dr. Make Offer....that means he knows it worth a bit, just doesn't want to start too low. ;)

Now that's one you don't see around at many car shows .............. :3gears:

I'm not interested in buying these kind of cars. I stumbled upon it and shared it. Maybe anyone around here is interested in this rare beauty.

I want to drag it home, kick the New Yorker out of the garage, and just stare at it.

I'm not interested in buying these kind of cars. I stumbled upon it and shared it. Maybe anyone around here is interested in this rare beauty.

I have never been a fan of the business coupes...3 or 5 window. Just don't like the look.

It almost looks like it could be driven quite satisfactorily in reverse everywhere.

I like these a lot. Tires and/or rims seem to be of a smaller diameter; doesn't look right.
And Chrysler actually put on a body reversely, however prior to these harmonica grille cars, to find out that aerodynamics were superior that way, which lead to the Airflow body design in the 30s.

You can keep the skirts. Just the wide whites for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back