Status
Not open for further replies.

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/4089405746.html

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

I have for sale a 1953 Plymouth suburban station waggon. I was restoring it but don't have the time to finish it. The engine is newly overhauled and has new updated wiring to accomodate a 12 volt system.This will be a fun restoration project for someone who likes old cars. contact cell 505-688-9466

Looks a little bit like Columbo's Peugeot...
columbo000.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

columbo000.jpg

do you know that Columbo's Peugeot is still out there? Last i knew owned by someone in Ohio, fully restored.

precious historical part of car history! I don't really like french car brands but I would make an exception for this one.

It's unique but IMO it leaves about everything to be desired in the looks department and does nothing for me. I do respect the fact that it still survives and I'm glad that there are those that will see to it that it lives on.

There's about no station wagon with pontoon body I dislike; just get a kick out of this boxy design inherent in station wagons. These modern gauges are terrible, it should move on in other hands.

I quit beating that horse a while ago. Nobody listened. Nobody cared......
Now, on Moparts, the Mod would have moved it to the correct section... :poke:

oops. Normally I put the non c-body cars into the Non C-Boby forum. I thought this is a c-body...

I never notice in which section these ads are posted anyways.

Really its not the end of the world, but it is helpful to keep things where they should be, or this forum would become crazier than it already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back