NOT MINE 1958 Chrysler 300D HEMI - $29,500 (Ventura)

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
This Chrysler 300D came out of "JIM'S BUGGYS", a 40+ year personal car collection of my grandfathers. This car has set in my grandfather's museum here in Ventura, California since the day he bought it. This 300D is in great condition, the body on this car is exceptionally straight, whoever did the bodywork on this car, knew what they were doing and it was done in the late 70's and has been inside ever since.

• All floorpans and trunkpan are RUST FREE and in EXCELLENT condition, showing the original Aztec Turquoise factory overspray on them

• All Glass is in EXCEPTIONAL condition

• All Chrome / Brightwork are in great condition with the exception of a few pieces that need to be polished
I have a receipt from when my grandfather had the bumper sets rechromed in 1980, and are still wrapped in paper from the chrome shop. As you know these bumpers are extremely large and consist of 3 pieces per bumper.

• This car's original color is AZTEC TURQUIOSE

• I have lubed the Dual Quad HEMI engine, added a new fuel pump, and fired off of a remote gas can and it runs excellent. Would need to pull gas tank, clean it and the fuel lines in order to run on its own.

• Brakes need to be gone through as you can imagine, on a car thats been sitting for 40+ years

• This car is equipped with a power seat

• This car has POWER WINDOWS

• Interior in this car is all there and 100% complete but will need to be redone as the upholstery is very hard and brittle showing its age

• I have every piece for this car

• I have boxes full of extra Chrysler parts that were in my grandfathers collection that I will also include with the sale of this car

$29,500 or Best Reasonable Offer

Please feel free to reach out with any questions and I will answer them the best I can

Call Steve
(Eight Zero Five) Six Four Two - Four Nine Two Two

00Y0Y_7uVjioRdVEO_0Ai0oc_600x450.jpg

Back