For Sale 1959 Chrysler Windsor- 2dr ht- Gorgeous Survivor - $15000 (San Francisco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/4968126844.html
01010_3WJA52g7qcD_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_eEAi0iYGFv3_600x450.jpg

Here is an untouched original '59 Chrysler Windsor 2 dr ht with 83,000 original miles, always garaged, zero rust, runs like a dream. Red vinyl interior is nearly flawless with only very minor wear. Has the 383 V8 engine with a torqueflite transmision. Optional features include swivel seats, mirrormatic mirror and large back window. I've owned this car for the last 13 years. I am the second owner. Must see. $15,000. CASH ONLY, no trades. If ad is up, car is still for sale.

That's beautiful and so's the one across the street.

I'll take both of them!!!!

Just beautiful.......Exner is a genius!!!

I had to come back for another look, what a car!

Old thread but I didn't even know 59 Chryslers still existed very rare cars from what I understand.

1959 Chrysler Windsor

Still waiting for a answer. Is it still for SALE. Please contact me. Thanks, Ray

Ray, look at the post before your last one, nobody here owns this car that we know of. It was just snatched off the net and posted for all to see.

Ad's gone, so will be the car.

I wouldn't be so sure of that cm23uoc. The seller has quite a few cars and puts them up and takes them down all the time. He rents them out for movies and photos shoots and doesn't NEED to sell them. So keep your eye open for the next go around rayk17.

I know this 59 Chrysler is not for sale, but does any body know where there may be a 59 like this for sale????

There's a 4-door hardtop for sale $13,750 at Country Classic cars in Staunton Illinois. Hemmings ad #1691918.

Jensen Imports of Sioux City, IA have a 59 Saratoga 2-door for sale $34,900

Do what I did - type 1959 Chrysler Windsor 2-dr hardtop for sale into Google and see what appears.

Hope you find a suitable car soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back