NOT MINE 1959 Chrysler Windsor convertible - $25,000 Woodinville

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
The pictures look nice, I guess you could do the back seat and just drive it....(more pic in ad)
1959 chrysler windsor for sale by owner - Woodinville, WA - craigslist
1959 Chrysler Windsor convertible in running and driving condition.......I found this car in a boneyard some years ago and saved it......original black car with white conv. top and factory white leather interior.....original raised block 383 car but engine was stuck so I installed a good running 59 413 4bbl out of a New Yorker parts car I had.... I rebuilt the dash and the gauges so everything works including radio and clock.......this is really unique car and loaded with options including power windows, power steering, power brakes, power top, power leather swivel seats which work, variable speed wipers, clock, dual mirrors, fender mounted trim, tinted glass, heavy duty suspension including 3.23 sure grip and probably the rarest option ever it came with a factory gasoline heater....I have all the pieces for the gas heater as it will need to be rebuilt so I installed stock heater system which works perfectly.....bubble windshield is good..... unfortunately being in a wrecking yard some key pieces were missing including convertible top assembly and all 4 power window regulators and side glass.....bottom half of back seat was also gone along with rear panels.....I restored the front seats in their original leather pattern and have the material to do the rear seats so they will all match.....body is pretty good with some minor rust, dings and dents...underside is solid and body is mostly original paint.......car was sold new in San Fransisco area.....I put a pic of the body I.D.-fender tag which is unique....this might have been some kind of dealer show car because it is loaded like a New Yorker with unique tag.....auction includes original 383 engine and transmission along with a 59 Windsor 4 door hardtop parts car......see pics.......have lots of extra 59 parts that go with car.....clear title....I probably left something out so if any questions? 425 219 3663

00A0A_11x889blWPH_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Back