1962 Exhaust Systems

Mopar_Mudder

Reaction score
So who can tell me what is going on with these two sellers.

Same product? The same picture is used for both. They are located in cities that are 7 miles from each other.
One says 62-66 and the other says 64-66 ?
Something just sounds fishy, $145 difference in price.

1964-1966 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL DUAL EXHAUST, ALL MODELS, ALUMINIZED W/RESONATORS | eBay

1962-1966 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL DUAL EXHAUST, HARDTOPS, ALUMINIZED W/ RESONATORS | eBay

I don't understand what the problem is. Two vendors and two prices. What's wrong with that? Maybe I'm missing something here. . .

Same product? The same picture is used for both. They are located in cities that are 7 miles from each other.

1964-1966 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL DUAL EXHAUST, ALL MODELS, ALUMINIZED W/RESONATORS | eBay

1962-1966 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL DUAL EXHAUST, HARDTOPS, ALUMINIZED W/ RESONATORS

1962-1966 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL DUAL EXHAUST, HARDTOPS, ALUMINIZED W/ RESONATORS | eBay

don’t trust pictures. If there’s a “check if this fits” button click it.
if it fits all models it sounds like you’re going to have to cut it somewhere if your car is not a 4door.
what does ‘aluminized’ mean? If you have to weld anything do you want to work with aluminum?

Just my thoughts…

What I see is one using the body sheet metal, but I also suspect the other one is using the chassis design, which I suspect should go from '57 - '66 model years, or possibly with some changes in model year 1962.

One probably is the "builder" and the other one is the "re-seller" (who didn't get a really great deal because they were "in the biz"?).

Always best to get as close to the "builder" so that if anything might go flaky, you can talk directly to the people who designed it rather than to a "salesperson" who only knows what is in the catalog.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

What I see is one using the body sheet metal, but I also suspect the other one is using the chassis design, which I suspect should go from '57 - '66 model years, or possibly with some changes in model year 1962.

One probably is the "builder" and the other one is the "re-seller" (who didn't get a really great deal because they were "in the biz"?).

Always best to get as close to the "builder" so that if anything might go flaky, you can talk directly to the people who designed it rather than to a "salesperson" who only knows what is in the catalog.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

Yes. Check with Waldron's.

Back