For Sale 1963 Chrysler 300 convertible

dart165

Reaction score
Contact seller
1963 Chrysler 300 sport convertible. Rare, big block Mopar Convertible. 383/automatic. Runs and drives, have put a lot of money into making it roadworthy. New brakes all around, but still needs power booster. Manual brakes right now. New radiator, trans cooler, headers, exhaust, electronic, ignition, carb rebuilt. New white wall tires. Was told that the motor was rebuilt by last owner, but have no paperwork to support that. That said, I’ve put over 200 top-down cruisin miles on it in the last week without issue.
Interior: New ignition, carpet is new, seats/door panels redone by last owner. I always liked the pace setter look, but since this has a blue interior, I sourced a 64 letter car console, and was going to replace the shift selector/ashtray out for a dual cupholder. I still have the jump set for the front row and it can be re installed if you would rather that. The top keeps the weather out but is dried out to the point of cracking and should be recovered.
Paint is tired, but has great patina. Trim is nice and not all pitted. Overall, a very solid complete car from Texas, only rust is in rear floorboards Where moisture must’ve gotten into the jute under the carpet and softened up the foot well area, and small area in front of wheel wheels in quarters (See pics.)

Comes with some extra parts/trim. Can be driven as you restore it, or just cruise it and enjoy as is. I welcome questions, viewings, and reasonable offers.

$7400 obo

Car is located in 48322 (West Bloomfield, Michigan)

IMG_3470.jpeg

IMG_3457.jpeg

IMG_3458.jpeg

IMG_3461.jpeg

IMG_3462.jpeg

IMG_3466.jpeg

IMG_3467.jpeg

IMG_3465.jpeg

IMG_3464.jpeg

IMG_3473.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Phone number removed from ad. Against sale rules and handy for scammers to view.

Back