Status
Not open for further replies.

mdh157

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4155854610.html

00C0C_8unbF2ePRBK_600x450.jpg

looks pretty darn nice for the price

sure is.........pics look good but they can hide a lot when taken @ the right angle. Eyes on is always the best method. I'd have never bought my car w/o looking or having another mopar guy look hard at it.

WTH is going on with the battery connections?

BTW, it's 43 hundred SINCE restoration. A lot of teeny details under the hood indicate a restoration.
99% "original" my ***...

Posted via Topify using Android

Last edited:
That's a gorgeous car. It looks like the battery is not in the right position and he put an extension on the positive cable to reach the new location.

I see the heater hoses, Stan you're slipping...

Well if he had routed them along the inner wheel well housing where they are supposed to be, I wouldn't have this problem...

They're exactly where they belong in fact there's a bracket welded to the valve cover that holds them in place.

image.jpg

sounds like the only thing that needs changing is someone's eyeglass presciption....:poke:

i would be scared to run the engine bay paint with that cheese job they did on the battery cable! if it were to ground out that would not be fun in more than 1 way!

That's a gorgeous car. It looks like the battery is not in the right position and he put an extension on the positive cable to reach the new location.

It is the wrong battery, it's a reverse post battery.
They should be on the side away from the core support.

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back