For Sale 1967 Chrysler 300 FRONT disc brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kern Dog

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a pair of knuckles, hubs with rotors and calipers pulled from a 67 Chrysler 300. Brakes did work when car was parted out but should be rebuilt for optimal performance. $125 plus shipping. Each side might fit into a standard milk crate for shipping. Greyhound may be a viable option too due to their cheaper shipping rates.
Northern CA
Pay by PayPal

Chrysler disc 1.jpg

Chrysler disc 2.jpg

Disc Brakes

I have a pair of knuckles, hubs with rotors and calipers pulled from a 67 Chrysler 300. Brakes did work when car was parted out but should be rebuilt for optimal performance. $125 plus shipping. Each side might fit into a standard milk crate for shipping. Greyhound may be a viable option too due to their cheaper shipping rates.
Northern CA
Pay by PayPal

Hello ,

Would these still be available?

Thanks,

Shawn

Not sure if the message got you, would these still be available? Thank you.

Hello there,
I did not get a PM on this. I'm sorry if it appears as if I am slow to respond. The PMs come with an email notification and help me respond right away. I have not been on here for over a week. Sorry again.
I still do have these brakes. They are heavy so shipping could be spendy. I am willing to be flexible a bit on the price to help you out. If you PM me with your ZIP code I can get a price on shipping.
Again, sorry for the delays and thank you for responding, Greg

Hi, that's ok. I get a little lost in here. When I check my messages it doesn't show up as being sent so I couldn't tell if was getting out there. My zip is 58271, Pembina, ND. No panic, it's freezing temps up here.

Thanks,

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back