NOT MINE 1967 Dodge Monaco 500 2dr $7.5k CAD / $5.4k USD Fairview Alberta (350 miles NW of Edmonton)

MoPar~Man

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
1967 Dodge Monaco 500 2dr $7.5k CAD / $5.4k USD Fairview Alberta (350 miles NW of Edmonton)

67 Monaco 500, was last driven in 2018 as a summer driver. Ran and drove fine, passed an out of province inspection back then. Had new brakes and tires installed, everything functioned perfectly prior to being parked. The engine (factory 383 4 barrel) spun a con rod bearing and is in need of a rebuild. It's been sitting on the to-do list for too long and so it's time to send it to a new home. Overall the car is reasonably solid, would be an easy enough project to get back on the road or a solid platform for a full restoration. All the trim is intact and included, glass is all solid with no chips at all. The car is in original un-abused condition. I'll post better pictures soon.
Asking $7500 obo, REASONBLE offers considered in person only, no trades and I will flat out ignore any lowballers. Feel free to ask questions or request more photos.

==================

This car was posted on Kijiji back in May 2024, I saved a copy at the time, thought I posted it here but can't find it. Was re-posted about a day ago.

Hood was taken off for some reason, maybe to let the engine compartment decay faster.

Way off the beaten path, too bad this car will sink into the ground and fade away.

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

File00.jpg

Back