NOT MINE 1967 Dodge Monaco 500 Conv 318 $8400 CAD / $6100 USD Georgina Ontario (Barrie)

MoPar~Man

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
1967 Dodge Monaco 500 Conv $8400 CAD / $6100 USD Georgina Ontario (Barrie)

1967 dodge monaco 500 convertible 318 polly v8 , power steering , power brakes , car is a driver runs and drives great top is starting to show its age as well as age carpet but for 57 years old its still decent car has a few little spots in the fenders . If add is still up its still available low ballers and tire kickers will be ignored thanks for looking

1967 Dodge Monaco

(I've asked for photo of fender tag. Should I be even a little surprised that a Canadian Monaco 500 conv would still have a 318 vs 383 ?)

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

I like the color. A 318 with the right gears isn’t terrible but not as sexy as a 383 or 440. From afar looks like a decent deal for a convertible. Seats alone are about 1/4 of the price.

Slabs are like being with a fat girl, they are a lot of fun, but some people don’t like being seen with them. :lol:

I don’t care what people think anymore.

Um, well, I hear what you're saying, but...

Here's a photo of a '67 Monaco with a '66 Mrs. Mopar Man. No complaints from me!

25.jpg

Slabs are like being with a fat girl, they are a lot of fun, but some people don’t like being seen with them. :lol:

I don’t care what people think anymore.
My Fusie wagon is a fat girl, my Slabs are thick girls.

He said like being with a fat girl, not is a fat girl. Slabs and fusies aren't much heavier than a B body.
I always liked to follow up the "they're like a fat chick " with "they're built for comfort not speed" .

My original thought was how nice that car is. If I were into slabs I'd look long and hard at consider this on.

Back