NOT MINE 1967 Dodge Monaco V8 Sedan Green RWD Automatic Florida (ebay)

Reaction score

1967 Dodge Monaco V8 Sedan Green RWD Automatic​

Used to run....engine turns over but because of an electrical issue it won't start, loosing my lease so I need to sell asap.

Looks to be originally a DH43G (383 2 barrel). Perhaps a 440 now.

$_57aa.JPG

$_57ab.JPG

$_57ac.JPG

Auction. 84 viewed in the last 24 hours. No bids yet, price starting at $2500. Auction ends in 4 days (Wed. Aug 21 at 5:53 pm).

"People are checking this out. 9 have added this to their watchlist."

VIN is DH43G74229633

I was watching the last 10 minutes of the auction for this car today. There were 15 people watching according to ebay. There had been 1 bid, don't know when, the bid was for $2500. Maybe it was the seller, I don't know. There was no activity during those last 10 minutes. The auction ended and the ad then said SOLD.

Edit: I guess a starting price of $2500 was entered when the auction started on Aug 14. On Aug 19 someone (seemingly not the seller) actually bid that price.

If someone got this car for $2500 then you know we're in a recession.

This car came up again today on ebay, no auction, just straight-up $2500:

I got an email from ebay about it. The link in the email was ebay . ca. I went to ebay . com to search for it, I can't find it by searching for "1967 Dodge Monaco" which is exactly the ad title. I get no actual cars when I search for it, only parts. I changed the link I got in the mail from .ca to .com and that does work.

Back