WANTED 1967 Fury front pillar trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

John A

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello, I am looking for the front windshield interior pillar trim in chrome. I need the smaller pieces that attach to the bottom of the upright pieces. These pieces cover the gap on the top of the dash frame. Not sure what they are called. I need them for a 1967 Fury III 2 door hard top. prefer parts with nice chrome as mine have surface rust that will not clean up. Thanks John.

Not sure. Pm me your # as I have pictures of the parts on my phone that I can send you. Thanks John.

The parts that will work are from a 67 2 door hardtop fury III or 4 door hardtop Fury III or 4 door hardtop Vip. Last is 2 door hardtop sport fury. 67 only had chrome. 68 was painted trim.

Hello, I am looking for the front windshield interior pillar trim in chrome. I need the smaller pieces that attach to the bottom of the upright pieces. These pieces cover the gap on the top of the dash frame. Not sure what they are called. I need them for a 1967 Fury III 2 door hard top. prefer parts with nice chrome as mine have surface rust that will not clean up. Thanks John.
HAVE A SET. NOT SURE OF CONDITION.WILL SEND PICRUTES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back