For Sale 1967 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazinblue82

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine. On Ebay. $39,995. Description in ad (lotta dealer talk -- which is ok, as they have lots of good pics.)

1967 Plymouth Fury | eBay

00-1-2-1.jpg
00-1-2-7.jpg
00-1-3-000.jpg
00-1-2-8.jpg
00-1-2-9.jpg
00-1-3-00.jpg
00-1-3-0.jpg
00-1-3-1.jpg

Looks like it has a bad heater core. Incorrect radiator, shroud, air cleaner and power brake booster for $40k..... Such a deal.

Looks like it has a bad heater core. Incorrect radiator, shroud, air cleaner and power brake booster for $40k..... Such a deal.
This one's a switch - disc brake booster on drum brakes.

Based on some of the close-ups, and a well-seasoned gut, I'll say that one's the shiniest orange-peeled car we're gonna see for awhile.

So many details on that car are way outta league for $40k.

yeah, at $40 big, a few simple things gotta be done. like the heater core (recore/repair a junker if ya have to), shroud, radiator (at least correct tanks), and other stuff like that.

looks like a clean car though but at that lettuce level ya gotta put eyeballs and your magnet on it if you're a serious buyer i would think.

I like it still. hope it does ok.

If a guy was smart, he'd put 2 brass slugs in the hoses right by the heater core, connect the hoses as normal, and call it complete.
Well, maybe 'smart' isn't the right adjective, but it would look better. And easily removable if/when the core is repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back