For Sale 1968 DODGE Polara 2dr ht - $600 (DEER PARK WI) Donor car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebrea

Reaction score
Contact seller
found this on Craigslist, would make a good donor car, a few parts on it would be worth way more than the $600 for the car! frame is shot.

1968 DODGE Polara 2dr ht

NOTE:::: THE FRAME ON THIS CAR IS BEYOND REPAIR, AND IS NOT ROAD WORTHY AT ALL. AND WILL NEED TO BE TOWED OR FLAT BEDDED. FINAL SALE... NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS. WITH THAT SAID... THIS CAR HAS EVERY PIECE OF CHROME TRIM EXCEPT FOR THE DRIVER SIDE BOTTOM DOOR TRIM.. ALL GLASS GOOD. HOOD, DOOR AND TRUNK SKINS GOOD. INTERIOR ALL THERE.AC DASH. RADIO.. DOOR PANELS. GAUGES EXCEPT FOR VOLTS. 4 SPORT HUB CAPS. 318 V8 2BBL. ALL A/C STILL ON THE ENGINE. POWER STEERING. COMPLETE. BUMPERS MAY NEED SOME ATTENTION, BUT STILL USEABLE. SEE PICS, LOCATED IN DEER PARK WISCONSIN. IF YOUR READING THIS, IT'S STILL AVAILABLE. REPLACEMENT OR REPRODUCTION PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS MOPAR. GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE. I might trade for something interesting. BOB. Please contact me before 10 pm or after 7 am.

00e0e_19AmFHolLEp_600x450.jpg

00C0C_dkDPqarkuDz_600x450.jpg

00C0C_jG5n8difyus_600x450.jpg

00o0o_l84eujgAYr4_600x450.jpg

01717_hlsFxNLRHhr_600x450.jpg

found this on Craigslist, would make a good donor car, a few parts on it would be worth way more than the $600 for the car! frame is shot.

1968 DODGE Polara 2dr ht

NOTE:::: THE FRAME ON THIS CAR IS BEYOND REPAIR, AND IS NOT ROAD WORTHY AT ALL. AND WILL NEED TO BE TOWED OR FLAT BEDDED. FINAL SALE... NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS. WITH THAT SAID... THIS CAR HAS EVERY PIECE OF CHROME TRIM EXCEPT FOR THE DRIVER SIDE BOTTOM DOOR TRIM.. ALL GLASS GOOD. HOOD, DOOR AND TRUNK SKINS GOOD. INTERIOR ALL THERE.AC DASH. RADIO.. DOOR PANELS. GAUGES EXCEPT FOR VOLTS. 4 SPORT HUB CAPS. 318 V8 2BBL. ALL A/C STILL ON THE ENGINE. POWER STEERING. COMPLETE. BUMPERS MAY NEED SOME ATTENTION, BUT STILL USEABLE. SEE PICS, LOCATED IN DEER PARK WISCONSIN. IF YOUR READING THIS, IT'S STILL AVAILABLE. REPLACEMENT OR REPRODUCTION PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS MOPAR. GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE. I might trade for something interesting. BOB. Please contact me before 10 pm or after 7 am.
Would you be willing to part it out?

<-- the 68 fury in the pic over here.. I had a bad roof, and took extreme measures to seal it up. but to do it RIGHT, it needs a chop chop replace roof,, so I'm always looking for cheap dead carcasses to cut a roof off of..

<-- the 68 fury in the pic over here.. I had a bad roof, and took extreme measures to seal it up. but to do it RIGHT, it needs a chop chop replace roof,, so I'm always looking for cheap dead carcasses to cut a roof off of..
Yea i understand that and 600 was a good price . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back