For Sale 1968 Plymouth Fury Body Free! Or Cheap Parts

Racingsnake

Reaction score
I’m picking up this 1968 4 door this weekend. I will be taking the front stub, some interior pieces and the rear end and need to get rid of the rest asap because I don’t have the space. It’s a pretty straight and solid California car with title. If anyone wants to pick up the whole thing they can take it for free. If you want parts any bolt on panel - hood, fenders, bumpers etc are $50 each. Much prefer local pickup but can possibly ship at additional cost.
IMG_1826.jpeg

Back bumper and trim looks pretty nice. Let me know ASAP if you need anything - I don’t have space to keep this one long

IMG_1584.jpeg

I’m picking up this 1968 4 door this weekend. I will be taking the front stub, some interior pieces and the rear end and need to get rid of the rest asap because I don’t have the space. It’s a pretty straight and solid California car with title. If anyone wants to pick up the whole thing they can take it for free. If you want parts any bolt on panel - hood, fenders, bumpers etc are $50 each. Much prefer local pickup but can possibly ship at additional cost.
do you have the headlight switch with the button?

Back