For Sale 1968 Town & Country - OR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homerr

Reaction score
Contact seller
$7,000

1 owner ( prior to me ),stored in garage for since 1983 until this last summer , Never been messed with , all original , Original paint , original woodgrain ( peeling in spots ) , have original bill of sale and warranty card from dealer in Portland Ore , hp 383 , auto , Ps , Pwr brakes , pwr windows , pwr rear window , air (works) , roof rack , interior in great shape not missing anything , new rear axle bearings , new water pump , thermostat , new master cylinder , new tires , runs and drives good ,

needs; gas guage does not work ( have not investigated whether it's sending unit or gauge itself ) , could use an alignment to be perfect ,

$7000.00 obo

Would make awesome tow rig for nostalgia dragster or car.

http://portland.craigslist.org/yam/cto/4813579174.html

01515_jAOKWU6PLBd_600x450.jpg00d0d_glsrZ8l1x8J_600x450.jpg01313_kssAHTenNIW_600x450.jpg00000_46dqKeb0wJo_600x450.jpg01616_2tOEQ3ZsE2E_600x450.jpg

01515_jAOKWU6PLBd_600x450.jpg

00d0d_glsrZ8l1x8J_600x450.jpg

01313_kssAHTenNIW_600x450.jpg

00000_46dqKeb0wJo_600x450.jpg

01616_2tOEQ3ZsE2E_600x450.jpg

Another NW Mopar.....probably a good thing, my driveway would be full of them...nice wagon!

Definitely a beauty. I think this is the same one that came through this summer, when I drooled over it the first time. I'm thinking of looking for a four door, but a nice wagon like this makes me reconsider. Wonder if "GRISWOLD" is taken for PA license plates.....

Only 7 char possible, GRSWOLD and GRISWLD unavailable.

That is nice. Hey Thrashingcows, that's not too far away for you.

About a 5 hour drive one way. I have a couple friends who live down there who are mopar junkies if anyone needs a hands on inspection. ;)

This car was listed a while back....sure is a beauty!

Then drive it home....The Admiral made the, fly in and drive home trip fine....why not this one. ;)

That would cost me lots more because I'd have to shut my shop down for 4-5 days. Besides this one is too nice for me to do my 300 conversion on. I'd have to paint it and redo the wood grain. This one looks nice enough to just drive it the way it is.

That would cost me lots more because I'd have to shut my shop down for 4-5 days. Besides this one is too nice for me to do my 300 conversion on. I'd have to paint it and redo the wood grain. This one looks nice enough to just drive it the way it is.

I think you commented on this one when it was posted a while back. If I remember correctly you stated the same thing...too nice to do the 300 conversion to, and I have to agree as well. ;)

Out of curiosity since all the rust free cars seem to be on the other side of the US, anyone ever had a car shipped cross-county? I'm in PA, so we're talking coast to coast for this one :BangHead:. I'm sure it's a ridiculous amount, but thought I'd ask.

I want this wagon! Problem is I'm too cheap to pay to ship it!

I think the average is about $1500 from coast to coast.

That's a chunk of change, but not as bad as I was expecting. That versus the cost of sourcing a couple of new quarters (or more!), shipping for those, plus having the old pieces cut out and the new welded in, and it starts to sound less painful to know what you're getting up front and avoid the gotchas down the road.
I think the average is about $1500 from coast to coast.

Chris.
Have you got a friend who you could send after the car....? A one way plane fare, some gas and lunch money, perhaps a motel for a night would still be a lot cheaper then transporting. And you wouldn't miss a lick at work.

My trip to pick up the Admiral, including a 200 mile side trip to NC, saved me about $250.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back