SOLD 1969 Big Block 383 440 Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car Nut

Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a used dual snorkel air cleaner with tapered oval style snorkels. Installing a six pack setup, so this must go. Don't let the low post count scare you, also a member on For B bodies only and For E bodies only.

$295.00 or Best Offer!

PayPal (plus their fees), Check or Money order

Willing to ship.

IMG_0569.jpgIMG_0566.jpgIMG_0565.jpgIMG_0568.jpgIMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

295$ :censored:
And my Newport seller left it to his place.... :BangHead: First i tough, cba to get it, its ugly anyway. But if that expensive....
Had to call him, dont lose it. Keep it and i come get it soon.

Can someone tell me what these are going for? It's a one year only that came on a b body and c body cars. This is off a 69 GTX with an 440 and was included with the purchase of my Charger.

Can someone tell me what these are going for? It's a one year only that came on a b body and c body cars. This is off a 69 GTX with an 440 and was included with the purchase of my Charger.
$295 is high, Ive seen them at swap meets for $175 in similar condition.

At the Garlits show this past Saturday I almost bought one in excellent condition. He was asking 100 bucks.
And it was without the hose nipple.

Will kept riding me non-stop for passing on it because I couldn't use it in either car.
He kept saying "youll be kicking yourself Monday....
Damn prophet he is...,

Thanks guys, I'm way off. Any good offers?

Tell you what... if nobody gets around to having use for it, I would invest $100 and use it as wall art... unfortunately that's all I could use it for. There must be someone who has a car that would benefit, so don't take me too serious until you're so frustrated you want to just get rid of it. Wouldn't be the first time the man cave was "Early American Mopar décor"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back