For Sale 1969 Dodge Dart Custom

cwshafer

Reaction score
Contact seller
Nice 1969 Dodge Dart Custom 2 owner car located in Wilson NC. Recent stroke has made it hard to drive this car and I do not have the stamina to sit in the heat at car shows any more. This car is an original non air car that I purchased from a member of my wife's family back in 2008. The car came from the factor with a 318 V8 2bbl and 904 torque flight Automatic It has dual exhaust . It has a new timing chain , new distributer, Seat upholstery is really nice. Headliner has a seam tear , but there is a brand new headliner that comes with the car. You can then cut the old headliner to cover the package tray. Tires have less than 1000 miles on them , but have been on the car since 2009. Paint was done in 2018. The moldings were removed and the swinger bumble bee stripe was added . So Note it is not a Swinger it is a Custom. This car bears the signatures of both Richard Petty and Dale Inman. Truthfully I really do not want to sell the car but medical bills and home repairs have caused my priorities to be different. It still has the original carpet, original never used 13 inch spare tire. Don't get me wrong this car is far from perfect , but it is very presentable. My daughter drove it away at her wedding in 2021 since then I have drove the car less that 100 miles , so it will need driven to work out some idle gremlin's and such. It does run and drive and has won best Mopar at local shows even paying me $100. I am hoping to find someone who will finish it and take care of it. Currently I am not financially able to ship it, so this a car you want to see in person to appreciate. My asking price is $18, 500

DSC06444.JPG

DSC06445.JPG

DSC06446.JPG

DSC06447.JPG

DSC06448.JPG

DSC06449.JPG

DSC06450.JPG

DSC06451.JPG

DSCN2233[1].JPG

Back