1969 Plymouth Town & Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkent5368

Reaction score
Contact seller
BARN FIND -- I would like to sale rolling. Its a one owner and I have the title in hand. Its a factory big block ( 440 ), power windows and seats and they work. The front, back and three seat are in great shape just need cleaned and they aren't dry rotted. $800.00 everything is there. pulling motor & trans. DSCF1345.jpgDSCF1346.jpgDSCF1347.jpgDSCF1350.jpgDSCF1349.jpg

DSCF1346.jpg

DSCF1345.jpg

DSCF1347.jpg

DSCF1350.jpg

DSCF1349.jpg

Hi,

please let us know much would be needed to buy the complete car so that interested persons have a chance to consider it.

Carsten

The 440 engine and trans isn't even worth that much.......... There tired and worn out. That's the I don't want to sell it price......
Its a 1,200 dollar car complete. You are taking 800 worth of stuff off it.........

The 440 engine and trans isn't even worth that much.......... There tired and worn out. That's the I don't want to sell it price......
Its a 1,200 dollar car complete. You are taking 800 worth of stuff off it.........

Other than see a picture how do you know the drive train is worn out ?

You'll be lucky to get $1000 for the complete car WITH the original drivetrain.

Who are you kidding........we are the C-Body experts and know what these cars are worth!

Then unfortunately we all also know its worth more in parts. The seller is obviously more passionate about the green than saving the Whales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back