For Sale 1969 Plymouth VIP 2 door hardtop,very rare car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
on ebay. not mine.
1969 Plymouth VIP 2 door hardtop,very rare car! | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

no engine or trans,otherwise pretty complete.this had a big block and auto trans.body is quite solid for the most part,as is the underside.it did have a vinyl roof so there is some rust around the windows.this is a very rare car with only 1059 being produced,so its a good restorable car with high value potential for the future.Ron 218 eight two one nine six six nine

no interior shots, missing a lot of trim,but it looks fairly solid on the outside. i like the color too.

I don't see a $3500 Fury. Kinda sucks it's drive train is running around in a b body somewhere.

Missing the VIP side moldings. Looks like it had a white vinyl top and trim. Unless it’s a loaded big block car i see a “parts car”.

Without the moldings, as noted above, it wouldn't be worth that much it seems to me............they would probably be hard (and expensive) to find.

df9760932a77052d702b70a9f0d607c7.jpg

Everything that makes it a VIP is gone.Especially if the original engine and transmission are gone. It’s a great parts car now!

That’s a shame, what a beauty this car must have been in that color combo. I hope it gets saved somehow.

IMO there's not $3,500 in parts. A big hole in the hood; front bumper, fenders and doors are all dented, rust starting on the bottom of the car, rust around windows. This is maybe $1,000 for a parts car if the interior is salvageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back