NOT MINE 1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible

Boydsdodge

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
s-l1600.jpg

im gonna make a nice observation- I really like the color combination on the car!

When you see this, you need to understand this car has had rust repair and it's probably gonna be real ugly when you strip that paint. I'd rather see "unrepaired" rust.

1970-chrysler-300.jpg

From the cover page shot, iy looks like rust on front door corner. At least they are honest with the photos.

Last edited:
its been posted several times already like most of the stuff at consignment sellers

FWIW, is Classic Auto Mall in PA - their picture style gives them away.
They seem to be somewhat honest with their pics, but their stuff is overpriced and hardly any of it sells on ebay if you check their 'completed listings'.

This car has a lot of crustiness and peeling undercoating. Trunk floor has holes, lower quarters show shoddy repair, and there are some places on the body that are already perforated (they show in closeup pics, seller is giving disclosure).

If it could be bought for $9-10k, a guy could have a convertible he wouldn't need to feel embarrassed about. (hopefully it is limber and road-ready)
It would be a beater of sorts, but a beater of a desirable and majestic car.
And a car to preserve, because it definitely doesn't justify the restoration cost hiding under that flat-white paint.

Back