• s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
Have one to sell? Sell now
Details about 1970 Chrysler Imperial
1970 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL LEBARON 90K SURVIVOR!
Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab

Seller :
71_hemi-cuda (585 )
100% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
|
See other items
Item Information
Item condition:
Used
Time left:
Time left: 6d 05h Monday, 12:00PM
Current bid:
US $1,225.00
Reserve not met
[ 9 bids ]

Place bid

Enter US $1,250.00 or more

Add to list

Add to collection

Added to your Watch list
100% positive feedback
Get low monthly payments | get an instant decision
Order an inspection from WeGoLook | Learn More
Shipping:
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping | Vehicle shipping quote available

Item location:
Moses Lake, Washington, United States

Ships to:
United States, Europe, Canada
Payments:
Deposit of US $500.00 within 48 hours of auction close
Full payment is required within 7 days of auction close

It's gorgeous but in the same sentence he states it's a survivor with fresh paint. Also no power vents...

I am gonna try to help out a bit with documentation in case something happens with the listing -- no offense to anyone :)

1970 Chrysler Imperial Crown 4 door survivor.

Recently Painted in factory correct PPG Jubilee Blue metallic base/clear then wet sanded and buffed. The car is rust free, it was painted due to primer spots in hood and deck lid. Has original 440 with 727 trans. all serviced and ready to go. has been converted to protronix ignition with new plugs and wires.

everything under hood is still all original minus belts and heater hoses, still has original holley 4 barrel carb! New shocks and sway bar bushings installed, and brand new tires. car drives great! all lighting works great, even the auto headlight doors. top is very nice, trim is beautyful and complete, rear bumper chrome is checked, front is quite nice.

Interior is nice considering its age, drivers seat has light wear on cloth part and the blue die of leather, other then that it could use a good detail. dash has discolor marks from a dash cover in three spots from adhesive.

am radio does not work probably due to after market 8 track installation which does work. fuel gauge reads 1/4 tank when full and empty when empty, temp gauge does not work, oil and speedo do. cruse control works, A/C works, wipers, wash, fender turn indicators, tilt and telescope wheel all do work. has factory spare, tools, and jack all still in the trunk!

All original paperwork still in the glove box, with the original keys too! all glass is tinted original minus a newer perfect front window. needs a new RH door mirror glass, LH rear side marker is cracked, and LH rear window wont go down with switch, but will when jumped at motor with battery. all others do work perfect, and door locks work perfect. Im sure i am forgetting things, so feel free to ask any questions.
66-000.jpg
66-00.jpg
66-0.jpg
66-1.jpg
66-2.jpg
66-3.jpg
66-4.jpg
66-5.jpg
66-6.jpg
66-7.jpg

It's gorgeous but in the same sentence he states it's a survivor with fresh paint. Also no power vents...

I agree with Matt that after a complete repaint it can't be a "survivor". However some people think just because a car is still here after all these years it's a survivor. Very nice car for sure though.

I am gonna try to help out a bit with documentation in case something happens with the listing -- no offense to anyone :)

1970 Chrysler Imperial Crown 4 door survivor.

Recently Painted in factory correct PPG Jubilee Blue metallic base/clear then wet sanded and buffed. The car is rust free, it was painted due to primer spots in hood and deck lid. Has original 440 with 727 trans. all serviced and ready to go. has been converted to protronix ignition with new plugs and wires.

everything under hood is still all original minus belts and heater hoses, still has original holley 4 barrel carb! New shocks and sway bar bushings installed, and brand new tires. car drives great! all lighting works great, even the auto headlight doors. top is very nice, trim is beautyful and complete, rear bumper chrome is checked, front is quite nice.

Interior is nice considering its age, drivers seat has light wear on cloth part and the blue die of leather, other then that it could use a good detail. dash has discolor marks from a dash cover in three spots from adhesive.

am radio does not work probably due to after market 8 track installation which does work. fuel gauge reads 1/4 tank when full and empty when empty, temp gauge does not work, oil and speedo do. cruse control works, A/C works, wipers, wash, fender turn indicators, tilt and telescope wheel all do work. has factory spare, tools, and jack all still in the trunk!

All original paperwork still in the glove box, with the original keys too! all glass is tinted original minus a newer perfect front window. needs a new RH door mirror glass, LH rear side marker is cracked, and LH rear window wont go down with switch, but will when jumped at motor with battery. all others do work perfect, and door locks work perfect. Im sure i am forgetting things, so feel free to ask any questions.
View attachment 83199 View attachment 83200 View attachment 83201 View attachment 83202 View attachment 83203 View attachment 83204 View attachment 83205 View attachment 83206 View attachment 83207 View attachment 83208
sorry, should have documented better, just figured with Ebay the ended lists stay around for a while, but I suppose not always. thanks

sorry, should have documented better, just figured with Ebay the ended lists stay around for a while, but I suppose not always. thanks

thanks .. i wasn't takin' a dig at you or anyone. this car caught my eye too. :)

you're right tho, the ebay listing might still come up even a year or two later, but the PICS seem to disappear.

anyway, we got it here now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back