NOT MINE 1970 Plymouth Custom Suburban wagon, triple black 440, $14,500, Laguna Beach CA

PH27L7

Reaction score

Here's a rare old Mopar. Survivor with plenty of patina. Rust free and dry. Very cool special ordered car. No roof rack, 2 rows of seats, dual door mirrors, a/c, High compression 440 tow package with factory duals and 323 sure grip. Really nice original seats. Headliner needs attention. How many TX9/TX9 440 wagons have you seen? Still needs some sorting!! Come and get it.

1970 fury wagon 440 1.jpg
1970 fury wagon 440 2.jpg
1970 fury wagon 440 3.jpg

14.5 is quit high. And there is no other details of anything.

Edit : sorry misanderstanding, at 5k$ I take it right now !!

That's the asking price.

Find another.

If you were that interested you'd call, e mail, drive to see it. I'm not that interested.
I am in france. You can do that, i can't. I can try to call but people will imagine it is a scam.
You can't negociate by email as in real life.
I know where my old 70 fury wagon is but it was in bad shape.

Hard to believe a car with this desireability would sit around available for sale with no takers.
Not saying it didn't happen just hard to believe.
In the offer up advertising it was sitting in a backyard with the weeds growing around and the seller told me it was his dad’s car.

I am in france. You can do that, i can't. I can try to call but people will imagine it is a scam.
You can't negociate by email as in real life.
I know where my old 70 fury wagon is but it was in bad shape.
I bought a car which was in Denver, Colorado, only took a few emails (tried calling the seller, but the line was so bad he couldn't hear me so that was it). had a third party contact the seller, negotiate, etc. on my behalf, car is sitting in my shed, not hard to do if you really want it.

I bought a car which was in Denver, Colorado, only took a few emails (tried calling the seller, but the line was so bad he couldn't hear me so that was it). had a third party contact the seller, negotiate, etc. on my behalf, car is sitting in my shed, not hard to do if you really want it.
I bought many car in usa. I was not responding to buying a car, i was responding to negociate a car. Greater deals are always for the locals.

It is an interresting car but as polara71 said , at 14k i am not THAT interrested.

Last edited:
Back